Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who failed ICE... - usmledocc
THANKS DOC YOU ARE REALLY TRYING TO HELP ME AS WELL AS OTHERS , I WISH YOU THE BEST EVER.
HI DOC SORRY TO BOTHER YOU . WHEN U GET A CHANCE COULD U TELL ME.
1. DO WE NEED TO SUMMARIZE THE PEDIATRIC CASES AS ADULT CASES FIRST AND THEN CLOSE UP???
2. DO WE NEED TO USE SANITIZER BEFORE SHAKING HAND AND BEFORE WE START EXAMINATION , HOW IS THAT?
THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT SORRY SO MANY SILLY QUESTIONS RUNNING IN MY MIND ....APOLOGIZE

hey friend...many congratulations to you on your successSmile
and so many thanks for helping ppl like us by guiding us.
i also had few queries plz help me on them...did you get any weired cases?
1) i wanted to ask if the patient doesnt allow us to do PE what are we suppose to do??
then how would we come to the diagnosis and what should we write in PN?
2)did you get any phone call pt?how to approach to such a case??

please guide me on this..thank you. stay blessedSmile
@786sh .... I don't mind .... U can ask any question . I was in the same condition few months back.. 1 yes u have summarize the peads before closure and u need to be very sympathetic in peads case... 2 use hand sanitizer before PE (when asking the permission for PE).
@usmle1110.... I didn't get any weird case.... 1 if the pt is not willing for PE u need to convince her / him with nice and soft language and tell them PE is is very imp at this point to come to diagonosis......... And so on.....pt still not willing so u can write in PN ( pt is not willing to do PE) but I don't think so that u will get such kind of case... 2 yes I didn't get any phone call case and u can approach for example....Hello is this mr.john.... Father of 2 yr old Jessica then me john will say.... Yes... Then u have to say .... My nurse was telling me that Jessica has fever..since 2 days... Can u please tell me more about it
Thank you so much.That is very valuable advice.I wish you success on your residency and career.
THANKS DOC FOR THE HELP MAY GOD REWARD YOU.
thanks friend...
all the best for your futureSmile
HI DOC,
CAN U PLEASE TELL US WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TAKE A NOTE IN BLUE SHEET THAT IS PROVIDED BY CS CENTER ON EXAM DATE ( EASY TO USE MNEMONIC, OR DIVIDE TO +VE AND -VE FINDING ?) . WHAT IS YOUR SUGGESTION ON THIS AND TO SAFE TIME PLEASE APPRECIATED.
I just got my score. passed. My ICE is in high performance. I took Dr. Puma's course. He has very good protocols. His HPI is awesome. Thanks for his helping. I got the high performance, even got a *.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »