Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
helo help help - grmakaros
Hi everyboy !! I'm an IMG from Greece planning to take step 1 in six months time from now ! I've been reading Kaplan lecture notes + videos and i believe in some subjects kaplan is inadequate. People who took the test advised me to include in my preparation Microbiology made ridiculously simple , high yield neuroanatomy and Goljan pathology. I am in need of some pretty good advice.. Also if you had to choose Goljan , Pathoma , BRS ??? Thank you..
Come on guys ? No response ?
It sounds like they gave you pretty good advice. If you can dedicate time to it, do Goljan. Find his audio and listen to that, as well. If you can manage to squeeze in the Pathoma videos/book, do so.

All the best. Smile
So many people online answering other people's questions but not bothering helping a colleague who's trapped. That's so cool ..
Lol. Patience, friend. The help comes in time. Smile
What "subjects kaplan is inadequate"?
Kaplan's neuroanatomy is very comprehensive.. It's for someone with a good knowledgeof neuro. Should i add High Yield in my study plan or should i stick with the videos + the ln ??
Neuroanatomy Kaplan is great. Read it again Hy neuro is good but if you don't understand kaplan u will have hard time w hy.
The only thing you will not use kaplan for is path. Use Goli RR is the best ( however, my bible is Robbins if you got time/ new one release on 17 July can not wait to get it to party) pathoma is good.
GL
Thank you for the advice @cardio69 , @fmg8 !! If you have any more advice please be kind to share it with me . And again thank you !
like what Smile welcome
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »