Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Medicine externships / Dr. Jaddou Somerset - sun2012
@careful011
I really enjoyed my experience there! It was a sincere good review.
@ dr_monu you just posted the exact thing from the website.

GUYS PEOPLE NEED HELP ON THIS FORUM STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE PLZ!!!!
@acam either you're awaiting for the "LOR" or you're dr Jaddou himself or his staff.
He's a sneaky man who don't have good intention. Without externs, he won't be able to operate his business as profitably. That man could not care less about your future.
If he's a ripoff then please don't promote him. People aren't rich here.
That's sad if someone pays so much and gets bad LORs etc.
Any US practicing physician who is charging 3000 dollars for an observership(lets be honest thats all it will ever be) is pretty shady. They know coming from countries like India, Pakistan, and other places that this is a lot of money.

You will get no autonomy because no self-respecting physician would let you see their own patients. I honestly feel bad for the people suckered into paying for this.

If you have money to piss away and are applying specifically to family practice and have absolutely no other option left in life and are completely aware that this is just purely to put a line on your CV and not to actually learn something then sure go ahead. I find it hilarious someone posted above they learned a lot about UA, PFT, and EKGs. You spent 3000 dollars to learn a UA interpretation? lol.

It's heard getting clinical experience after graduating. FIND RESEARCH.
President of AMIQT, Dr. Peter Bernad http://www.neuro-doc.com/, is board certified in neurology and welcomes students to participate in month-long rotations and observerships with him and highly qualified colleagues. If students are interested in multiple specialties, we can accommodate them.

For further information, please contact me directly: rubyamiqt/202-728-0099
can someone honestly tell how is his program? just adding to my confusion Sad
If I have to talk rude, Jaddou is a cheater. Few of my friends got cheated by him. Don't waste your time and money.
PAYING FROM YOUR POCKET to work for a doctor, no matter how desperate you are is a BIG no no.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »