Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job in Houston - symlin
Hi guys. There is an opening for a paid externship experience in family practice/ internal medicine in Houston. Please send me your info if you are interested. dalicorr55
Thx.
Naturally the poster above is embarrassed/scared about the truth coming out and hence he/she has not made a full disclosure of practice name, contact info etc. However, some ex staff of this practice have brought to notice some crucial information that is not mentioned.
Please note that additional responsibilities of the above posted job have been left out (very intentionally i suspect):
-Cleaning of office restroom and general area.
-Buying meals for senior staff in office
-On occasion, you may need to do night guard job but that position is unpaid as you are permitted to sleep on the office carpet.
-important trait for this job is submissiveness and preferably have visa problems and so willing to take cash.
- perfect English skills are NOT required, only basic is sufficient.
(all as reported by ex employees, so guys beware of this "clinical job in Houston". Unless you are OK with mostly cleaning duties etc) .
@attempt: sir, I am impressed by your imagination.
This is a decent job mostly having to do with dealing with the medical records and patient notes. I will give more details to anybody interested. Thx.
Sir. If you are not a fraudster, you will willingly list that info here for the community to see and verify.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »