Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thank you doctam3! - nina_r
with your advice i was able to register myself for ERAS 2015. I appreciate it a lot and wish you all the best. Thank you once again.
Dumb
^ yes you are for stating that comment.
LOL!! that was genius doctam3 :-)
@nina......Can you please ask doctam for his address & go leak his as.!
@doctam...I know a lot of guys that just started residency, they don't even have enough time for their usual activities much less picking on every comment on usmle forum.
You claim to have started residency & have passed all the steps with 280s, can't you concentrate and save lives at the hospital or are you lying about being in a residency program?
@obgu ... do you know my schedule? Have you heard of things called night floats? If not, I recommend you use www.google.com to better educate yourself before making assumptions.

What I do and when I choose to help others is none of your concern. No where on the forum does it say you HAVE to read my posts. if you dont want to, dont. That has nothing to do with my ability to do my job.

Also, I never got a 280 .. so again, do your research before opening your hole.

Also, I can concentrate just fine. when you use www.google.com .. look up the definition of multitasking. Perhaps you need to go back to college to re-educate yourself on basic things.

cheers!
also, im not picking on any comment. I reply back to users who require an answer or a response. If i have the time to do so (5 mins or so) why not help out others? just because you want to be the dick hole that doesnt want to help others doesnt mean everyone else needs to be like you.

I prefer to be different.
you want my address? I havent purchased anything from you. I only shop through amazon.com

I highly doubt customer service reps from amazon.com are on this forum. Smile
Cool down doctam3. It is a good thing that you are helping people in need. God will reward you for this. Do not justify yourself. I know when you need the answers and someone helps you and provide a solution. This world is full of selfish people. This is my observation of the life. When you are happy every one laughs with you but when you are in need. Do not ask how this world behaves. My thoughts were very different when I was living with my parents. Never thought this world would be so cruel. My father always use to say that when you will go out in this world then you will realize how this world is. Now I really get it what he was talking about. May God help us all. Do not stop being nice and helpful.
I know some of the things I wrote are not making sense with the post. Just wanted to share my feelings. I wrote what I was feeling.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »