Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to begin a day by staying focussed ? - venture2016
HI EVERYONE
i have a unique question am sure most if you have dealt with it some how .. thing is whenever i wake up i waste lots of time till like afternoon then if sit for studying i stay tensed but by the late evening but around dinner time i really get focussed and study good for about 3 hours then sleep and in the morning its same out of focus ..

what i am asking is any way to start the day on a positive note and staying focussed so that i make the most of my time .. if anyone could guide me will be really helpful
thanks ..
Maybe ur nt ready fr the exam.. lol kidding. Everyone has their own way. U will figure it out wen ur nearin the exam
its just that i havent taken the slot yet but i waste most of the time in not beginning the day ... am yet to stay consistent. any advise would be helpful ..
Starting the day by practicing questions in 1 or 2 blocks in timed mode with explanations after the end of the blocks and seeing the mistakes helps me in giving the boost.
happens the same to me.. lol though my exam is near
i do questions in morning to escape it
hi same to me I am attached with books all day and night but at the end it seems I read nothing
Make a goal everyday and follow it no matter what. Like 2 blocks of UW in the morning and renal FA in the afternoon.
thanks for advise guys ..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »