Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry 2015 Match - shrinkmuse
Hi sdvrz11- you have good chance to match just filter the programs which accepts around 10 years from graduation. You dont have to explain why you got internal medicine and family medicine experience and not psychiatry in canada in your application form. If they ask you in the interview you can explain it.

No ond can predict your chance of getting into residency program.

For the personal statement , I wrote it by myself. Sorry dont know which company is better.
@ mindful thanks for your input...really appreciate it..

Also I wanted to know you told about a Fellowship in an Interdisciplinary program about neurodevelopmental disability.

Can you please tell me in detail about this program ike Where is it offered , how to get in etc

Thank you Smile
well it is called LEND program. You can google it. I was with the public health discipline when I got accepted;however, some clinical aspect was incorporated within the program.
@ mindful what is the duration of LEND fellowship and how much is the fee.
courage-you can get all the information from the website you can google it. An applicant should be in a graduate school or disabled or has some family member with disability to be accepted.
I'm not sure if it really healps in the psychiatry application but I learned so much about disability in general and mental health disability in specific in this country. I learned about disability policy, special education, health system for people with mental disability in addition to learning about the screening tests of children specially screening kids for autism spectrum disorder. It is all about how you want to look at it and how you want to be involved!

http://www.aucd.org/template/page.cfm?id=6

Hope this helps!
so meaning there is no fee involved and must have other listed criteria. Thanks.
thx as well!
great rx!
thanks
A PGY-V Resident helped me Pass and Get Residency: Please put "URGENT Residency Query" in the SUBJECT header your email to for immediate powerful information.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »