Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My chances - shutterisland
Step 1 252, step2 ck 260, step cs result will show up in August-sep period.. I don't have any usce, no lor from USA dr.. Should I apply this yr? Or will wait another yr to complete step3 and do some observorship by this time.. I will highly appreciate ur input.. Thanks
Some programs do not need US experience. Your scores are excellent , maybe these programs give you interviews, but I am not sure.
when did u take cs?
june
Dont burn your GREAT chance , if you have time apply for some extra course to have strong LOR .
i agree u need to get USCE asap u still have 1 month and u can atleast do a specialty rotation like nephro, GI, cardio etc if u applying to IM
@shutterisland
I would suggest that you apply this year - your scores are very good even though you do not have USCE. There are many things that Programmes look for in an applicant besides USCE - so go for it!
I agree with Canada.
I know someone who matched with similar scores some years ago without USCE and research. Especially if you are a fresh grad, you have a good chance to match. Good luck.
You have very good chances, esp if you are a fresh grad. My friend did the same last year and in a good program too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »