Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
??? USMLE Transcripts ??? - usmlepassion
Hello dear members,

I have an question.. do I have to only assign (press YES and save on MyERAS) for USMLE Transcript, then pay $75 (one time payment)? Have some doubts ...

Here is copy of MyERAS:

"Initial release instructions:

Do you authorize the ECFMG to transmit your USMLE transcript to designated programs?

- Yes Select Yes if you want your examination results sent to the programs as you designated in the Programs section.
- No Select No if you do not want your examination results sent to the programs you designated."

If I did it, what next ???
One more question ..
I passed Step 3, Do I need to do some extra things or it's (Step 3) included in USMLE Transcripts???

Thank you.
Is it $75 now? Last year it was $65

As for step 3...I was told ECFMG and ERAS will take care of it along with your step 1 and 2 scores...but i would call ERAS and double check with them!
go for "yes"
I called FSMB thursday for my USMLE step 3 transcript. They said go to
www.fsmb.org
scroll down
select usmle
select transcript.

Its $65.00 for two copies. Shipping is $25.00. I went for regular mail.
The transcript from FSMB will include all the scores of usmle. We donot need the transcript for ERAS app. I needed it for my record and later on, I might be asked in interviews.
@ faith3232 and kindmd

Thank you sooooooo much!!!

So Faith3232 I just need to press "YES" and then "SAVE" for releasing my USMLE Transcripts to programs, and then ask FSMB for hard (paper) copy of transcript where is included Step 3 as well.
Am I right?

Thank you.
yes you can select the 'yes' option on your usmle transcript submit option in your ERAS for now

the fee will be $75 .. but you will pay it when you apply to programs (sept 15th) .. it will be added to your total. Until then, you cant make any payments in ERAS bc ERAS doesnt exactly ''open'' til then.

thats how it was last year.
Hey thanks for the info ? I hvnt got mY CS result yet, so can i still select USMLE TRANSCRIPT , YES option...?
if the result hasnt been issued yet it wont be included in your transcript.

I have a confusion regarding USMLE transcript. I completed step 3 & I'm applying for residency this year for the first time.

My concern is- for USMLE transcript do I need to send a request to ECFMG or FSMB......
Please any body can make it clear.

Thanks.
if you want a hard copy of the transcript itself.. go to fsmb's website.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »