Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step-1 exp. -
amr

Hi everyone:
When i left the sylvian center after taking step-1 i was very depressed b/c i got alot of Qs in histology,genetics and behavioral science which i am not familiar with as an img and i was preparing myself for failure result or something b/w 75-78 .I prepared 4 months for step-1.

Yesterday I got my score of 89/218!! I am very happy . Alot told me that with such score u will get a very good program esp. that i want only I.M. PROGRAMS.and i have an excellent LORs from us physicians.
Now I am slightly disappointed since i need only a small push to b in the 90s!!!
Nauman - jhandeer

Hi,
You scored very well.I wish you may get IM Program of your choice.Which BOOKS/sources & MCQs you used for preparying for USMLE.Kindly reply me in my e-mail address:
jhandeer

Best Wishes
Nauman
Jagrati - prmeshwr@emirates.net.ae

Congratulations! Please let me know from your experience what books I should read and how many months preparation is required. Thank you. Jagrati.
fopa le prince - fopson

i preparing for step 1
please can you give me some tips required
chandan mishra - misrac1

hello well done my qn is i am taking step 1 in sept and want to know from you that what are the books and the mcqs sources for 1 kindly help me i am trying a very good score of around 95 in step 1 i am alittle confident but kindly help thank you.
chandan - misrac1

congrats 4 ur more than expected result in step1 a good one too.myself planning to take in sept end.i dont have any fixed plans as to how to prepare for the xam and that is why i am asking you to kindly tell me here or mail me in the given id a study plan,what books,what mcq source,how to prepare for how many hours per day f inputs a must etc which helped you get a good score being an img i will remain obliged to you.bye thank you.
Sniper - kmsaeed

mr noman jahndeer , r u a nishtarian???
Mohsen2001

for both steps i used this great course with lectures and assessments --try this one instead!!--I maxed with it (NOT THAT useless Kaplan!)? next session is starting 7-1-03 so hurry!
acr

???
anup - anupsati28

hi there,
congratulation for ur good scores,even i'am preparing for step 1 n planed to give it in mid sept,can u please guide me with ur experience the method u read,on which to give importance ,which q'n books u refered,how did u do ur second reading.being an img ur advice will be a great help for me.
thanking u.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »