Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mcenzy Scheduler Program ( no C4C ) - mcenzy
It was a success! got my Sept 2 date from this program!!!!

Thank you thank you!!!
guys i want date for october as soon as possible for visa purpose . do u think i can get it through this techinique within next 2 days ??
ketonebody :

If there is a chance, it would be through this software, it is unbelievably fast!!

But I didnt get the date through this softwareSad
Will update if I get it
The time period that you selected is too short nozaina,
The chance for only 3 days is low as the sample size is small.

Although it is a very fast software and takes the available date in less than a second, but for sure it doesn't add any free spot in exam center .

Good luck
Mcenzy
Hi everybody,

I am really happy for the performance so far,

I have to take my step1 by the end of this week, so please send email to Kobi 123 (Kobimc123) in this while, and she would take care about the scripts.

Thanks and good luck with you study,
M
Thank you Mc.
Your script was a life saver for me I got a date in Sep in only 4 days.All I need to do was run the script and it really did all the work Smile.I still could not believe it.
Mcenzy
If im not wrong u r providing 3 dates in 2 centers for 25 $
Thats what I did
Then how come I hv small sample size .
1. Sep 2 - Sep 5 is your desired dates, these are the most competitive dates as the result of exam would be ready sooner. (even if you select all the center)

2. Anyone who want to cancel the date for you in this while needs to pay at least 400$!!! rescheduling fee, lets say it needs a vey big luck to be succeeded not because of competition but lake of availability

Anyhow, I could ask Kobi to check the steps with you in case there is any problem with the installation, as you can see almost everyone was successful and happy so far,

Thanks for your understanding,

More successful stories :

http://tinypic.com/r/20ickkx/8

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »