Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOR from a Private physician - eshasharma1187
What should be the LOR author tile if we have to take the letter from Private physician who is not a professor in any teaching hospital. Private physicians have their own clinic and they just refer patient to hospitals but they are not professors.
good question..........if you find the answer I am also interested to know because I know a private practice doctor who is willing to provide me with a LoR because I did some observeship in his office for about 3 months
I think it should be Primary care physician
Just write the Physician name / MD ...its perfectly fine..if anymore titles you can add those too..for example John Smith MD, FAHA, FACP etc..
He is a rheumatologist who is willing to give me LOR. What should be written then???
The letter pad will have most of the info so you don't have to worry about the title too much
Name MD should suffice..look at his card or his name on his website..just write that..however he writes it under his documents..
just don't select from the options above and start from the name and title just below these 3 options
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »