Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better to be a nurse? - m_84
Please, someone, answer me. I am an IMG from Europe yog 2010, I don't have any visas but want to live in the US. Is it easier and safer to just convert to being a nurse? Than studying to usmles and all the paperwork and watching for residencies... I don't care about the titles - being a doctor have just been giving me a headache! How and where to study? Please help?

What's ur email ID or number to contact??
i can help,e.mail me at amseyed@netzero.com
Nurses gets license easily. But no job there days. I know a lot of nurses with lifence in USA but can't find a hospital to offer a job,

Being a doctor is also difficult.
for latest usmle step 1, 2ck, 2cs and 3 materials
please visit, usmlemsell
the 2 jobs are entirely different. why compare them? an excellent doctor might make a untalented nurse. an excellent nurse might make a horrendous doctor. i for one know i could never be a nurse. it has NOTHING to do with status. it requires a skill set in don't have.

what is your priority? a paycheck? supporting family? that's how life is for the majority of people who aren't as concerned how well they do their job. they just want to be good. then you should look into any steady career. nursing is an excellent option you can't find better.

but if you were really meant to be a doc you really won't be happy doing anything else and you should see it through all the risks and sacrifices.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »