Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
urgent.for residency applications - michormny
Hi everyone.
I am very disappointed because while i am applying for residency application.i found a dilemma of applying for license online.
For example for Illinois they asked to apply for licensing if not more than five attempts in step1 to 3.
i am failed in step cs for 3 times and rest 1 to 3 passed from first time.
Does anyone have a more clarify on this issue.
Should i apply also for programs in Illinois.or what
I think no answer for that issue
Hi can you please re post your attempts list? How many attempts do you have for step 1 2 cs and step 3 combined? In illinois it is not 5 steps combined. it is five attempts at each step. I talked to a fsmb a long time ago about this. You can call and check yourself.
List the amount of steps you have each seperately
Step1 first attempt
Step 2 ck first attempt
Step 2cspassed on fourth attempt
Step 3 first attempt
If possible can you give me phone number for Illinois medical licensing
Thanks
michomny
You are good to go friend. Three failed attempts is something of an issue but that can be made up with good scores and lors. You will not have a problem in IL. Some states you might because you passed on the fourth attempt. But places like ny,il,detroit, etc you will not have problem. Good luck and work hard man you will make it. Remember that most applicants who match are docs with great scores, lors, and recent grad. but there are also quite a few who match with attempts, grad date issue etc. No need to think negative. Pray hard and work hard. I am sure you will be back here with the great news of I MATCHED!!!!
Thanks a lot.God bless u
YOG 2005
STEP 1 199
STEP 2 CK 237
STEP 2 CS PASS
ALL IN 1ST ATTEMPT
GREEN CARD HOLDER

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ARE MY CHANCES FOR IM / FM RESIDENCY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »