Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get it while is HOT DIT 2014!!! - joeycortes611
Well it's available in piratebay but not for long DIT 2014 Free download

http://themobilebay.org/torrent/10922408...tep+1+2014

Get it while is available.
The guy wants ppl to seed so let him know that your going to seed if u download that way he doesn't take it down
Joey, what if we already did 2013? Is it worth it to do 2014 if we have a month left?
Heck no. There is no difference between 2013 and 2014. There are only few changes like the recommended course order and new instructors. The obvious changes are that they have the new step up to usmle 2014 and the work book has the new FA2014 references and that's all.
Thanks... What's the best way to get most out of DIT? Is the workbook more important than the videos?
They go side by side. Work Book,FA, Step Up Book and Videos. If ur doing it with the fisical books it's kind of hard since they go back and fawrd a lot but if ur doing it with the PDF version in a Tablet it makes it less hard Smile
Thanks Joey. Are you done wtih DIT? When's your exam?
I'm currently almost done with DIT 2013. I don't have a date yet but once I'm finished with the review I will take an NBME to se where I stand. So my schedule for the next month it's going to be from 7am till 8am Pass Program Clues (PP Clues) then from 8am UWorld mixed block of 45 (timed) and review answers another Block of 45 (timed) day topic and review. After I finish those 2 blocks then I do one video of DR.Lionel Raymon Integrated cases. Once the video is finished (approximately 5h) go over notes and the go to sleep Smile
Oh, same here. I haven't signed up for the exam yet. I will after I take another NBME in 2 weeks.

I saw a sample of Dr. Lionel R.'s cases on youtube, I thought it was very time consuming. You're only doing the clues of Pass programs not the entire course?

I'm just sticking to DIT/UW/Pathoma/NBMEs.
is the following URL correct?
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:652bde945fdf146ef15238e1dbda38e5b3639b0e
My uTorrent can't even get the catalog with this magnet URL

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »