Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affordable personal statement editing - bagheera
After seeing so many personal statement companies charging high prices, I contacted my friend who is a writer and editor to see if he would be interested in editing statements. I have noticed many statements just need polishing, to give it a more professional sound as well as proper sentence structure and grammar. As far as medical content is concerned, I can give feedback on it as I have read many,many statements, and know what they should contain.

If anyone is interested, please email affordablepersonalstatement. At the current time, the price is 25$ per statement. We will keep that price depending on the volume of interested people. We also offer satisfaction guarantee , and will work with you until we get the statement to your liking. So any follow up regarding any corrections will be explained if it needs to be.

I hope this will help anyone who is interested in having affordable personal statement editing from a professional writer and editor as well as having someone who is a physician give feedback regarding the medical perspective.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »