Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
study partner _ step 1 - piano_jd_
Hi,
I'm an international medical graduate from Europe. I have just(!) started reading FA + Kaplan notes (Behavioral Sciences) and I am trying to find a serious study partner.

Doing my PhD along with studying!

Planning to get the exam in the first months of 2015.

anyone interested? (Skype, email ...)

jd
Interested skype id zelotzen
I helped many IMG,s passing step 1 in last 3 years.i am an instructor and torturer,
Ipassed all steps taking step 3 you can e.mail me at amseyed@netzero.com

Skype id amseyed54

good luck
Two years flew by. School's out. Now its time for you to sit through an 8 hour exam -- Step 1 of the USMLE. It doesn't matter what you think you know. All  you really know is that you don't know enough. My name is Veronica and I'm a Step-1 tutor. I've been there, done that and gotten the t-shirt. I've been tutoring for the past 5 years and I'm very passionate about my job. You know I can help you because I used to BE you. I know what you're feeling. I understand your doubts and apprehensions. I will give you the knowledge, strategy and above all, the confidence to sit for the Step-1 examination. I use online meetings (Becker/Kaplan style) to offer both written and live instruction, guiding you through your preparation at your personal pace. Included are my personal notes and anytime help via email. My rates are $55/hr with the first lesson at $25 flat. Contact me with further questions and to setup a schedule. Spaces limited.

Veronicamedtutor
my skype add: usmle.1
@ aas:

Can you please specify your skype add - lots of people have a similiar skype add. :-)

Thanks!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »