Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My matching experience please learn - sputum
I feel really sorry for all you hve gone through sputum. I know there are many people with a story like you who returned to their homeland empty hand. Your suggestions are reasonable and it will definitely help some body else. There is no comparison between US IMG and Foreign IMG. US IMG with your credential will have easily landed the position because they know the US culture and can easily impress PD. But for us to learn this skill will take time.
What we need in this forum is a mutual support.
please calm down and always acknowledge when people are down or irritable and need emotional support, emotional support yes , emotional support. is is already to hard yes, the situation s very difficult, no need to add more tension.

Good luck for all of us
Thanks sputum for giving a realistic picture.
I agree with you. We should not fool ourselves with passionate success and resistance stories.
No, those do not work in the REAL world
@ sputum

You have just shared the real scenario and people like me have realized it over a price.
The pathway for residency is different for every person...it is a lot hard for us immigrants.
I was knocked down on the floor while trying to get letters of recommendation.I am glad I got knocked out because I got to do my own reality check after that.[FMG, scores in 80's, attempt in step 1, old graduate].I have decided to rise up again but with different ambition and have decided it is not worth throwing my life over this.
cool down guys
putting this post in this time is something wrong, you are negative person and trying to affect others by that,
I will try and try, you got your chance to try so let others try.
timing of the post is bad and I see some evil intentions behind it
I am gonna apply after 9 hours and 5 minutes from now. I am gonna pay a little bit more than 4000$ and I don't care at least I am trying.
one last notice: you said you have collected 350.000$ in two years by hard working, dude this is triple what the resident will have in 3 years so I am asking again why don't you work in America and collect the money by hard working, is't better than going back to your country?
This is my first time visiting the Matching forum. I am sorry, Sputum, to hear your experience. I understand that you are angry; may time heal you and peace with you.

It is a match season. Best luck to everyone participating this year!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »