Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taking step 2 ck in 30 days - infliximab04
Hi Guys ,

With the match date approaching and with rising competition every year each one of you wants to apply on the fixed date. I can understand the frustration that one faces while preparing for USMLE. I have an interest in teaching and want to help you guys who have difficulty understanding the concepts of step 2. I will teach on Skype everyday and will finish the whole syllabus of step 2 in one month. I will cover UW, MTB 2 and 3 and KAPLAN NOTES and whatever else is required to score high in step 2 ck. I can assure you that if you work hard, together with my right guidance I can help you pass with high scores.

Right now I have four sessions at different timings -in morning session (9 am est) we are doing cardiology ,in afternoon session (12 pm est) we are doing psychiatry, in evening sessions (5-30 pm est) we are doing hemonc and in 7-30 pm est we are doing endocrinology. so if you can attend all the FOUR SESSIONS then I will finish the syllabus in 30 DAYS.

If you can come in TWO SESSIONS then syllabus will be finished in 60 DAYS. so you can come according to your convenience.

If you have any queries please feel free to ask.My email id is jaimaavd and my skype id is (divesh04).

Thanks

Dr Divesh
http://slink.co/4a515
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »