Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has any one submitted the application so far? - chuckbass
This is crazy!
crazy and distressing. They know how many registration money they collected and can't claim they don't know traffic will be this much on their server. Poor preparation!
Why did so many wait to do thier applications? Idiots they had weeks
@drfp I meant to say, did any one apply?
@drfp- is that what your buddy at ERAS told you is responsible for this disastrous application day?
drfp.....it may not be everyone logging on to work on app... it could be large volume just logging in to click apply to programs.
Just reading posts of people logging on to ERAS since last night to start application. The buddy at ERAs just said "Too many connections" it may get better later when it rests
@drfp- this is not the applicants problem. You can not control when people work on their apps.

ERAS tweeted this :
MyERAS Applicants: We are notifying Programs about the MyERAS performance issues & to expect a delay in receiving applications #ERAS2015
Why you feel the need to call your fellow applicants idiots baffles me. You are not God and don't know people's circumstances. Show some civility! Doctors should be compassionate and patient - virtues you obviously don't have. Now I feel sorry for whatever program hires you, if this is how you speak.
@this_dr well said! Everybody works so hard for this, and people have do have extreme circumstances.. This kind of language is immature. If this USMLE journey so far hasn't matured this person, nothing else will!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »