Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Medicine Applicants Gather Here... - diverticulosis
@clueymd: Good luck!
Hey all, anyone hear from Yuma in Arizona??
It's been very quiet for family!
I am not sure whether to think that its because of the thousands of applicants, or if ERAS's new system is being glitchy, but I haven't heard back from as many family programs as I thought I would have. I have had a few IV's, but not as many as I thought I would have by now. It's the end of November and not sure where to go from here. I assume many of you are going through the same.
Thanksgiving week, don't expect much...
Anyone calling/emailing residency programs?
Anyone prematch in fam yet?
i have called almost all my fm programs and most don't answer their phone or call back even after your leave a voicemail (atleast 50% of the program in my list of fm programs), some are still reviewing applicants and still sending out iv, they will not give your status on your app. Only 1 program took my aamc number down, its a program from south, some PC sounded unhappy by tone of their voice. Lot of programs had their iv slots filled. But at the end of the day i was glad to see not all programs have filled iv slots yet. i hope this helps
@ hydroxy

Thanks a lot for the detailed response ... I've called a few programs too but almost no one answered. One program did tell me that they are still reviewing. Anywho this is the last thing I wanted off of my list. All the very best to everyone interviewing these days!
Just when I thought it was over...

... I got my second invite today! I am over the moon!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »