Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I quite - tallent
If you don't believe in yourself, how do you expect others to believe in you?! only in this case your chances are 0 as shushka said. Otherwise I would not look at such comments.

I personally know a person with 2 attempts in step 1 and 2 and 75 in both when passed who got into categorical ophth! That person worked very hard to get there- it's not easy. So your chances are literally not 0 if you are willing.

I understand your difficulties. 5 trials in match is a lot than one can handle. You can quit now and in this case, I advice you not to look at this forum ever. It's for the peace of your mind.

But if you want to keep fighting, then do it and do it to the full extent. And keep your plan B, current job.

If you're happy with your mid-level-salary research position (just guessing), then why bother? But if you want to invest time and money for the next 5 years for better long-term self-satisfaction, salary and job security then don't quit. Many stories in this forum gives lessons that commitment, long-fight and hard work pay at the end.

Your question pertains to the next match. I hope you write your own success story next year So it's your call.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »