Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pathology Rejection/Invitation status 2014-2015 - serapios
Please share credentials.
NJ
Hi I applied to pathology only because I love it, silent inbox till now
serapios
Congrats. I think i applied there too. Can u please share your credentials?
Guys,

My friend has got a very good score, who is currently in India. 251/244/recent grad/going to take CS in December and apply in next match.. He is interested in pathology but would like to know the scope of the specialty after residency. Is Patho in high demand and can easily land in a job like IM/FM after residency? Can you share any information or links that could help?
Thanks.
Actually people are always talking about how difficult it is to find a job in Pathology after residency, but to tell you the truth I haven't seen any pathologist unemployed. It is true that usually people do 1-2 fellowships before landing a good job but what the heck who doesn't want to do a fellowship ?
@ serapios - Thanks for your response. I have heard that too and also I heard that it pays better than other specialty but I always wondered about the opportunities it presents and not sure if you can pursue your career in your native country after completing residency in Patho and working few years. Anyways, good luck on your pursuit !
http://www.change.org/p/seiji-hayashi-md...y-for-them
30mins ago, I got an IV invitation from Temple University, PA!!!!
Congrats !!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »