Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pediatrics interviews Match 2015 - heisenberg
seems that driscoll sent ivs only to pple with 240+
Am a current resident, if anyone has questions, or needs help pls feel free to ping me. This is a long and arduous process but success awaits for those who prevail Smile Was in your shoes not too long ago.
thank you so much @apgar10... congrats for your success and for not forgeting that you passed through all this too...
Thank you apgar10
Did anyone get the acknowledgement email from northwestern?
Nope
apgar10,
Thank you for coming back and helping us. Could you please tell me how did you practice iv and which sources?
I'm planning on videotaping myself and the laptop is the staff Smile
luckyluke:
- Your strategy sounds good. Avoid the "aahs" "umms". Have a power point with 1 qn per page. Randomize slideshow with 5 minute transition. Randomizing is important because you can
- good to practice with a group that is diverse (FM, Peds, IM etc). Also, the most important thing is to avoid schooled answers.
- Qns such as Why peds, Why this program, Whats your plan 5-10 years from now are very common question. I feel sad when most people come up with something rehearsed. It is the best way to turn the interviewer off.
- Enroll in your local area toastmasters
- when asked "do you have any qns, strictly avoid qns re visa, "am I getting in", or any other information that you can obtain from the website.

good luck!
Thank you, apgar10 Smile)
@apgar10: Thanks so much for your input 😊
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »