Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry Interview/Rejection Status 2015 - drsbg
@mar1999

which program told you about not responding individually to status updates blah blah blah?
@mitch_md its Maimonides
@mar1999
Thank you. I emailed Maimonides & Creedmoor 2 weeks ago but they didnt reply. I emailed CMU,Zucker Hillside, Univ of Cincinnati and they told me that I was not considered for interview.
Aknowlegedment from Univ of Kentucky
Please anyone share Psych interview experience at Bronx-Lebanon?
siu is done with giving out interviews. just spoke.
I just posted on neuro forum and reposting here.So, after emailing programs, most responses are "IV slots are full, no additional to be planned.Sorry.Have a great life".It is very clear for me that game is OVER.So, this is my last post.I will not try to participate in this next year.So, I wish everybody happy holidays and the main thing is to MATCH.Cheers!
I would say that we shouldn't give up. There is always hope...It's not over until it's over.

You never know where God has the spot for us. Although peak is Oct/Nov but people keep getting invites til january and people do match with limited number of interviews (even with one iv).

Sometime people say that this is like a lottery, but hey, you can't win the jackpot if you don't have a ticket...!
REJ Emory.
It's been really quiet lately... Anyone get any psych invites
within the last two weeks?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »