Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psychiatry Interview/Rejection Status 2015 - drsbg
You are welcome
@naturallycrazy....have you heard any news about elmhurst bro?
So I'm just posting this to give some hope to people. I've gotten 3 interviews since thanksgiving, the last one I received today. I'm not gonna post where because I don't want overzealous and desperate people to flood them with calls and emails, but I just wanted to let people know who are losing hope that it is far from over.
@ psychmatch2: At least tell us. Did u write to programs recently or any recent development in your profile that you notified programs about /??
People are hopeful! As fas we are still in the matching season then we are hopeful. But, also we are realistic.
You can be over protective by not saying where and when is your interview as we know there are other people out of this forum also still getting interviews and all of us or most of us are communicating out of the forum.

Good luck in your interviews!
One was through a contact. Other two were random, although one pd wanted to speak over the phone before inviting me, and ended up inviting me at the end of the call. Good luck to everyone! Glad to see people are keeping hope alive!
Please anyone tell me the interview experience at UCLA psychiatry San Fernando valley
Psychmatch2, how many times did you call or email asking for an IV?
Rej Vidant
Anyone knows prematch offers from Bronx Lebanon and Elmhurst. Did they sent out offers? Anyone got it?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »