Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feeling depressed - abhy
So after 2 and half year of exams, studies and all sacrifices still not a single interview. I know I m not alone here but cant help with my feelings. Really. .just wanted to share..
You're not alone abhy...I am sure a lot of people feel the same way...don't worry we will get through this Smile
I hear you, abhy. Stay positive!
interviews are mostly sent out in beginning of october..relax bro
Your are saying what I want to say. It is so painful to feeling nervous, anxious and pressured every moment of every day. I can't believe it only has passed one week. But I decide to take it as a training for myself to stay calm and hopefully stay positive under stress. And it is not uncommon not to receive any news from program before October. So let's wait one more week before really feeling depressed. Good luck!
hey abhy,

Don't be sad. You are not alone. Many of us are in the same because it's still very early to hear anything. Please know this that He who guides you here and gave you the strengths to complete those exams for the past 2 1/2 years will also give you the strengths, power, and knowledge to go. I was speaking with my brothers this morning because I am sitting studying for step 3 and waiting for emails. I told them that I know that it is coming and we just have to believe in Him for guidance. Honestly, i don't think anyone can go on this journey without any higher spiritual help and guidance so don't feel depress because He knows what is best for you ahead.
very true @nomad1095 we just need to have faith and trust our hard work will pay off!
OMG, I am waiting for a single interview from 2012 September. This is my third match. 223,229,195 Cs 2nd attempt. I failed in spoken English because I did not cross the borderline.

Learn one thing be positive, be confident and never say that word depressed.

Prepare for the interview, completing USMLE is just a start of the journey for few people like me.

guys be positive and realistic!

we all know this is normal, its all cool till the end of october.

distract yourself and have fun!
Don't feel bad abhy alot of us feel like that. What can we do we are at the mercy of program directors who hold our lives in their hands. We can only hope for the best but do not feel down we are all in this crazy ride together Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »