Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q bank log blog. - bugguy19
Thank you for this nice explanation but what is the relation between tetany and respiratory alkalosis ???
Calcium is bound to albumin 40% and albumin has most acidic amino acids eg.aspartate and glutamate that hav carboxyl grp n at normal ph 40% of acidic groups are COO- and bind to +vely charged calcium. Respiratory alkalosis would cause increase in negative charge on albumin due to fewr H+ ions on COOH grp of acidic aa as COOH wd change to coo- and more positively charged calcium would bind to albumin reducing ionized calcium n causing tetany Bt total cal wd remain d same.I really like this relatn.nicely expained by goljan
Wow. Thank-you
Hi , good morning new day ,new hopes

Yesterday I failed to do my 2 block Sad

Today I will try to start Qs early .

Hi..have a great daySmile get d max from d day.though I cdnt get much frm it todaySad
Hope to end d day with smthng fulfillingSmile

hi ..last 2 days dint go as i planned :-( just hoping today goes well ..all the best everyone ..
Hi, my day was horrible Sad

It passed 9:30pm.

I will use the weekend to catch up with my Qs plan

Now started CNS anatomy

Any one up ????
Hi guys, Im doing UW also, online timed...trying to do 2 blocks a day but I am reading FA alongside, just finished Kaplans. I was wondering have u already finished reading FA? and now doing UW? or how do you do it? pls share ur experience Im struggling
I did the same Xako22..i think its helpful when uwrld n FA go side by side .helps retain FA later wen we are done with Uwrld.I think what u r doing is fine.
hi every one, i finished kaplan and most of offiline uw , my exam with 2 month, starting from monday my plan is 2 block on line uw + FA . i did NBME 11 one line a week ago and i scored terrible ( 280/181) i think because i did not do FA Sad
after 10 days from now am planning to do NBME 12 one line to track my progress after starting FA.

any suggestion ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »