Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help please if you can - totaa
i am old graduate around 15 years ago . i just finished my step 2 ck and i want to begin to apply for IM programs
if anyone have any idea about which programs accept old graduate with average scores i appreciate that and it will help me a lot
honestly i do not have any work for a while and i have some financial problems and i know my chances in residency is very little and paying for eras will make more money problem for me
i appreciate any input or idea
thanks a lot
you will have to go Freida and search each program requirements, its the best way to do. I dont think somebody has a list ready for YOU to use.And the reason is its very individually , because people have different backgrounds.Most programs have YOG cut off, some have scores and attempts cut off, some require USCE. Nobody knows yourself better than you, so only you can create such a list.Good luck!
thank you mar1999 for your reply i appreciate that if you do not mind i need your advice is it ok if if begin to submit my application in middle of october or it is too late for that year
thanks again for your reply
I dont know what to tell you.Everybody says the earlier the better. Difficult situation... I cant advise on that because the whole idea of match is a big gamble and of course gambling depends on money and luck. So, its totally up to you
thank you mar1999 for your reply. although my bad situation in many points but i still have a hope in God . have a nice day
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »