Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@exit - cardio69
Hello, sorry for late respond bit busy. Take look @fig 43.2 try dissected for yourself if u hv q I will try to clear it for you.

http://books.google.com/books?id=x0gpapT...es&f=false
a million thanks the great @cardio69

nice illustration, now it's clear that live attenuated vaccine can express MHC 1 and 2 while killed express only MHC 2

the reason is the killed products of bugs can not get inside the cell to express MHC 1
other question

why the killed Vaccine is for short time and needs booster ?

may other docs contribute if they know the answer.

thank you
Inactive/killed vac DO NOT replicate WHY? U exposing pat dead pathogen ( if u recall e.g.; rabies, hepA, or salk polio/IPV use to be treated with formalin/heat/ or as bacteria u recall yersinia, cholerae, or typhus/marriage w rickettsi or Q fever engage Coxiella or toxoids …. Sure u have typhoid and polio live & here all we talk about is KILLED) In simple word think pathogen “dead” flooding outside of cells and you just “stimulating” immunogenic/Ab-Th2 humoral immunity and cell mediated also not limited to the ring. That’s ans your q why require booster U have to wake them up like training to be a soldier for battle Poke! Poke! wake up. The rest of story that u know in order ↑ army/immune system u formulated w adjuvant 'S' ( Al salt) like receptor/R to wake up/ presenting MФ cell.
BIG pic u needs to know for step 1.
many thanks cardio69

so this is means B cell is not the only memory cell, T cell CD8 has this characteristic too

@exit, DNA vaccine don't go to deep again... BIG PIC for step 1 why I see many ppl on forum lost and after doing UW and reading LN still on nb and having hard time to score then u see many post; "How to improve the score" or "advice please"... , knowing something in BIG PIC conceptual not detail and able to apply it that concept/knowledge are two different things. member know. Dr use. I think is time to become drSmile

Welcome.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »