Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what score target I need go after - hepatology2014
I am old IMG and graduate for 10 years.Also I had 7 year work experience in China.

Now I am full time postdoctor with nature medicine paper.

So how high score for me to match solid transplantation post?

270?
I think 270 is impossible for me and 222 may be achieved
cardio69 QQQ can you help?I am your big fan
您好

I give u honest opinion you may not like the taste of it. Nevertheless, that’s reality.

Don’t be obsess HIGH score 270 is impossible this days and you will never reach your goal. I have friends w 260+ did not get IV yet but still hopeful. Focus on learning & thinking, & the score you want is already yrs. You just need good score in program they look at as package like marriageSmile especially in China this days the fact that you are up there is PLUS in your package. What ‘s "safe" USMLE score to guarantee residency? NOTHING SAFE. But, beating the mean means your odds move above average. 10 years grad maybe some block in your path for some States later, but don’t worry for that now just take the exam ASAP and keep working in research and be active that is advantage in your part.

Just one more thing, you have beautiful country and people serve them as best as you can especially poor and needy one you own them, DO some volunteer. I don’t know if you married but that another advantage on residency if you are, bz they looking for solid people.

"However bad life may seem, while there is life, there is hope." GL
It is a great essay and it is an very inspiring for me!!

I knew the principle now.

Many thanks!!
Hey cardio69
what you said to hepatology2014 is inspiring to me too
Thanks
Welcome Dr.

Please call BEST USMLE TUTOR at 8034935573 and Schedule a Free personalized Step 1 Study Plan Online Guidance Session that will work best for you!

If you're taking Step 1 after one or more failed attempts, personalized Step 1 Review Sessions are available. Most repeat attempt Step 1 Students are able to improve by 30-50 points on their next attempt. Please visit BEST USMLE TUTOR online to read our Step 1 Student Reviews. Please feel free to call us in case you need more information or would like to talk to our previously successful Step 1 Students! 

BEST USMLE TUTOR is the MOST High Yield and Most Effective way to prepare for USMLE Step 1. 

Thank you for your call!!!!
Good Luck with Step 1......
@cardio what u said regarding marriage and solid people ? i dont understand
When you were married you are more stable..... more mature?....

no need spend more time to get married......
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »