Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beaware!Scam Alert! GME Consultants - drjude
Please be aware of this firm named GME Consultants.
The chairmen name is Dr. Alexander Loyal, his assistant name is Rachael Andrade.
This firm have the following two addresses, but they mostly operate from the Woodland Hills.
21550 Oxnard Street. 3rd Floor | Woodland Hills, CA 91367
34145 Pacific Coast Highway, Dana Point, CA 92629
They advertise themselves as an experts in professional services for Residency. They mainly target FMG's who are not matched for several years, and are in a desperate situation to get into any residency position.
Dr. Alexander says what you want to hear, he will say there is 99% chance he will secure a residency position for you through his "contacts", allure you into signing the contract. Once you signed the contract, and pay the money, he will exchange e-mails, meet you in person, and pretends that he is working towards getting you an interview, but at the end, he will not deliver anything. He will give you all the excuses he could find. In the end, he will not take your calls, or respond to your e-mails.
Yes, i am one of the idiots who fell for this guy. I want to get the word out there to save you tens of thousands of dollars. Please DON't fall for this guy! he is the unscrupulous person i have ever met!
I hope to publish more in the future. Stay tuned...
Please be aware of this firm named GME Match, also known as GME Consultants.
The chairmen name is Dr. Alexander Loyal, his assistant name is Rachael Andrade.
This firm have the following two addresses, but they mostly operate from the Woodland Hills.
21550 Oxnard Street. 3rd Floor | Woodland Hills, CA 91367
34145 Pacific Coast Highway, Dana Point, CA 92629
They advertise themselves as an experts in professional services for Residency. They mainly target FMG's who are not matched for several years, and are in a desperate situation to get into any residency position.
Dr. Alexander will say what you want to hear, he will say there is 99% chance he will secure a residency position for you through his "contacts", allure you into signing the contract. Once you signed the contract, and pay the money, he will exchange e-mails, meet you in person, and pretends that he is working towards getting you an interview, but at the end, he will not deliver anything. He will give you all the excuses he could find. In the end, he will not take your calls, or respond to your e-mails.
Yes, i am one of the idiots who fell for this guy. I want to get the word out there to save you tens of thousands of dollars. Please DON't fall for this guy! he is the unscrupulous person i have ever met!
I hope to publish more in the future. Stay tuned...
All those "consultants, advisors, we do your personal statement, externships, we prepare you for IV" companies are a scam.

Just think about it, if you were and archived physician, with academic success , who has "connections". You would be working in a proper hospital, not in a small office, above a deli, in a "company" with a semi-professional website, and g mail account

For example.... All the banners in the top of this page Wink
........And of course the banners in the right side, left side and the bottom of the page
step3md : well those banners allow you and I to freely leave asinine comments on this free forum, so think about that smarty-pants Wink
Lol my ad-blocker automatically solves that problem, step3md. Originally downloaded it for YouTube ads, but turns out it works on every webpage bloated with ads.

True about them keeping this forum free though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »