Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q@Qtimed 72sec ⑯ - cardio69
A 65 y/o F presents to you with complaints of a visual changes, weight loss, pain in his right arm, and cough. He state that has not been feeling well for the past ~40days. He is a smoker and history DM. He denies any allergies. PE is unremarkable. ECG reveals norm sinus rhythm. The MRI reveal http://i.imgur.com/khG7Liv.png?1 What is the most likely pathology responsible for the individual’s symp?

a)Aspergilloma
b)Carcinoid
c)Pneumonia
d)Pancoast tumor
e)Lung abscess
f)HIV compication

72sec...............................
pancoast i guess. cdnt read mri just based on the symptons it should be pancoast
dd
My guess would be pancoasts too.
@ cardio ...can u guide me a source or some links to begin to understand basic MRIs, assuming that I know nothing and I have to know from the scratch.
dd
can someone interpret this mri image please
NJ
Ans *D*

@reminemi the MRI in case here I presented is hard one. Just make sure u know your anatomy and orient yourself where things are. Webpath good for that and I know u have not UW yet but that alone also gone help you that. Kaplan LN and I have many MRT/& CT in forum u can search on it here.

@crusher,
Mass shown in the Apex of R lung/destroys 1st rib & invade adjacent T2 body ( black arrows)
Ty.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »