Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clerkship For International Medical Graduates - essenmed
We provide Externship opportunities to IMGs (not just observership). So you will be getting a hands-on expereince on how to take patient history, do a physical exam, etc. You will be using (not just learning) our EHR (Electronic Health Record) system, knowing which gives you a competitive edge over other international applicants who have not used EHR. We have 7 medical office all across the Bronx, over 25 Nursing Homes/Long Term Care Facilities all over the 5 boroughs of New York and Westchester County. We also do House Calls for homebound patients. Thus, you will be getting solid exposure in various traditional and non-traditional healthcare settings, boosting your resume dramatically.

At the end of your clerkship with us, you will be eligible for at least 2 Letter Of Recommendations and will recieve a Certificate of Completion.

At the moment, we are only looking at candidates interested in starting within the next 2 months. If interested contact us at 929-239-4160 or internship@essenmd.com
Respected sir I Arjun Verma a FMG want to
Eagerly join an externship program
I have recently given my USMLE STEP1 exam
Result due next week
I have sent an email request kindly reply
If you have an externship available
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »