Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J1 letter of need - docraghu
hi
i am not able to find the post which was put up recently about the documents needed to be submitted for j1 for the letter of need and also the format of letter we need to submit to the Ministry of Health for letter of need. Any one with above info and contact details in delhi plz post it. It will help a lot of people.
go on the ecfmg website they have a sample letter
http://www.indiacgny.org/php/showNewsDet...?newsid=49&linkid=3670

try this.for sample letter go on the ecfmg website
hi
thanku
hey, letter of need is different from no objection certificate ( which is generally issued when you go for waiver job).
call new delhi, min of health and they will tell you in detail....
documents required :
offer letter or contract ( photo copy)
written assurence ( saying you will go back after your studies)
hand written letter asking to issue LON
copy of your passport ( first and last page)
Hi
Is the Letter of need and No objection certificate the same or different? please clarify
docraghu, please read above....
hi stillresidency2006. how much time does it take to get the letter of need and who sends the required documents.we or the program.also,to whom do they send the letter.we or the program.i m asking coz its written on the website that send a us self addressed envelope
hi roni, time taken depends on the country... in india they can give it the same day( in persone) or max 2... canada takes 1-2 weeks... if you mail the application then find the postal time, and add a week for the processing in office. in which country are you applying???
who sends the documents: ofcourse the applicant, and in your case it will be you.
to whom do they send the letter: they send it back to the applicant ( again you) and hence they want you to send the self address envelop. if you are currently residing in u.s. then you are expected to send u.s. self address envelop.
stillresidency06
can u give me the link for LON and also the format of undertaking letter to be submitted or is it the same as given in link posted by roni?

can someone else in delhi go on our behalf and get it or should we go ourselves?
please reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »