Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sugesstion needed - dr_usmle2012
thank you
improving of the patient's condition after applying your management and in other instances when the case end early, are all good signs.
thank you
very useful, thank you
@strade or anyone, is there a subscription time limit for mapping ccs?
Dr USMLE and kaymore, you have to do Archer CCS before starting UW CCS . When you do that all these questions will become a cake walk. Archer explains and demonstrates in those workshop videos how exactly to proceed with cases improving or not.
He puts in a set of orders which run in the background and these give you prompts and show you how the cases are being monitored.
When a patient comes with coma or unresponsive, you put neurochecks in first order sheet itself. That will keep monitoring the mental status on background as you advance the click further and gives you updates. Archer mentions monitoring the responsiveness or toxicity of our interventions or therapy as a very important tool that's scored on the exam .
Monitoring orders for vitals , BP, arterial catheter for shock, bmp and anion gap orders q4 hrs in DKA etc are all pre-set orders you should put on the first orders as soon as you have some clue on the case. While UW will not tell you all these, it provides practice . Archer explains these step by step in videos and you can put these orders and sequence while you practice UW and see how easy the case becomes when monitoring runs in background
hoch: mapping ccs has no subscription time limit. you can use the program at any time and your subscription will not expire.
@ demokrate, thanks for suggestion, can u plz tell me which archer i should buy, as it has 4-5 courses. here it is:
$97 for the USMLE STEP 3 CCS workshop.
$88 for USMLE Step 3 CCS -Pay-Per-View Videos
$245 for Archer 36 hour Theory Video Lectures - Pay-Per-View
$430 forArcher 3-day Step3 Live Rapid Review.

thanks
Archer is very good folks, the best http://www.ccsworkshop.com/Pay_Per_View.html
dr_usmle2012 and demokrat, I am doing CCS workshop the $88 one and $245 theory lectures. Am doing UW Q banks and CCS, Will that do?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »