Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYIT COM (NYCOM) EPP (Émigré Physician) 2015 - luckyboyofny
@docgm

Please don't say it out loud, with these stuff going on in on social medial Wink get my drift .... but yes guessed right what is your National origin, so I can get I good sense of who u r. btw congrats on been matched .... wish I was in your shoes now.. but I am still ecstatic all the same at the acceptance.
Hi usmle_excellent,
Actually this is what they told to my girlfriend yesterday, that they are still working on.
I think that's true as not so many acceptances from January 23th or February 2nd groups...
January 23 was very strong group but only one accepted yet. Also I'm not sure about accepted students are they all 1st year applicants or no? I'm first year and my girlfriend is 2nd year. There are people who are accepted but they may refuse to accept it due to match, price, or they might be accepted with other schools also (Md) ...
@awesomegod, I am your neighbor from the East side of where you are from. hope you can guess it.
Please keep politeness towards each other, nationality, religion, orientation has nothing to do with future doctors! Keep calm and respect each other.
sheemeer1978 and Epp2015 thanks, that gives hope for those waiting for the letter.

lol. Projection is a way to manage our frustration, but it's OK. Two people trying to remember each other by using indices from their conversation during their meeting at an IV : Where is the lack of politeness here?
Huumm I wonder where is the issue with trying to remember who is who; especially if they realize that they had their interview the same day. They probably had a conversation that will help them put a face on the "user name" of this forum. I don't see any disrespect here, unless they complain themselves.

These results are starting to take a toll on some people.

Congratulations to all accepted, and good luck to those who are still waiting.
@docgm

copy that bro....u r polite in my book, now I think I remember you? how is your wife ( if my guess is true). if I am right,. can we get some direct communication..

@ luckyboyofny codes are used not to be impolite, but to convey identity to intended person or persons.. social media is good but can also be a problem. please try and understand. I personally can't stand disrespectful and rude people.
@ cassydy thanks I appreciate what u said.. BTW what is your status?
You guessed right Bro. I am really happy that you are IN. you can shoot me an email here: at3026@columbia.edu
I am trying to search for accommodation near the school. Is any of you guys have any ideas or direction where can we look. I would like to share a place with someone. Plz let me know if you are interested. Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »