Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch offer - usdream2015
Dear applicants,
Have anyone heard anything from pediatric residency programs at St Barnabas Hospital , NY or Bronx Lebanon Hospital? Thank you very much.
Happy new year and wish you all match in upcoming residency trainings.
Anyone? Please
No news my friend. I am waiting from them too. I think St Barnabas is done with pre match since they have only 6 slots to offer. I hope we still can have some chances...
Thank you for your reply, my friend. When I interviewed at St. Barnabas, the chairman said that they will have the board meeting after Christmas. I think we still have a chance. Hopefully, this week or next week, we will hear some news from them.
Oh really... That's awesome... Smile Please let me know if you hear anything from them. I will update you too. Thank you. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course. I will keep updating the information in this thread. Good luck, buddy.
Hey usdream2015, did you hear any news from them? No news for me last week. Hope we can hear something from them soon.
Hi giantism,
I didn't hear any new this week. I am thinking to wait one or two more weeks and if I still don't hear any new from this program, I might be thinking to call PC and find out. But, I don't know it will be the good idea or not?
Sometime, it makes them bother.
is full no need to stress
Hi boardreview,
What do you mean by " is full ". I really don't understand. Are you talking about all the slots are full or something???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »