Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
matched to neurology no prelim found please help - human
I was matched to neurology and I have not found a prelim yet. My program director has given me a deadline upto next Monday to find a prelim otherwise he will post my position. I am in a desperate position. Please advise me.
Call IM at Metropolitan Hospital,NY. They always get a lot of prelim even after the match.
How can one match for 2007 and need a prelim now?
try in san antonio, dallas sw univ, california... there r some open positions

can u share ur credentials please. it 'll be very helpful, thanx
YOU CAN CONTACT St. Vincent Medical center, Staten Island, NY
Good luck!
sap,

what positions are open in California, I don't see any.
My credentials: step 1:87, step 2:85, fellowship in MGH and int med board from France.
Thanks for your help. I did not find any available opening by now.
Hi Friend:

I am interested in applying Neurology for 2007, do I need to find Prelim year first? Could you tell me ?
Human r u persian? if so send an email to alireza200638 today
I think I can help u.
sunrising, yes you have to do pgy-1 internal medicine as a prerequsite before you join neurology (also to take the neuro board exam)... human, may i ask which program you matched into for neuro?... is the pd trying to help you find a position?.. is there any way they could help you out and give you a position at that program?.. this is the reason why i only applied to programs that had integrated a pgy-1 w/ neuro... this was my whole problem w/ the sfmatch.. they don't always inform you which programs have pgy-1 and which ones don't....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »