Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks sys_71082..... - aboutmatching
Thank you my friend. I saw your posts, you are answering questions and concerns directly and positively. I just want to say keep it up and Good Luck.
totally agree there!
Absolutely! Huge thanks bro, you did awesome job counseling and providing info to ppl
No problem Smile Glad to help. I understand its such a stressful time, especially since its my 3rd match and I know little things like helpful messages can help ease the stress so i try. Hoping for good karma my way this match.
Agreed!!!

Sys is very helpful
AGREE!

SYS has been a great contributor to this forum taking the time (which not many people do) to answer questions or give great advice to this forum members.

Sys...Wish you the BEST OF LUCK this match season! Hopefully it will be your last.
yes sys yourresponse is amazing,GBU...and may all the lucky charms b with u for this match,,,
i would also like to take this opportunity for thanking sys for helping and answering us,
May Almighty shower His countless blessings on you and all of us.
Thank you for all of your help. I hope you will match.
Good luck in the match Sys_71082, same sentiments as above, I'd also noticed that you are one of the most helpful people on here. Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »