Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream - jungle001
Just took a nap and had a dream that I didn't match 😔 any thoughts or any dream explainers out there. In my dream I was working as teacher.
Lol! I understand.you ll match , dreams come out as opposite so be happy
dreams are just dreams, reality is what count and the reality is that you will match... IA
lol... @step1ahead.. you are correct. To this day, all of my dreams have turned out to be the total opposite of what I have dreamed...lol.

Don't worry jungle, hope for the best. It is what it is...
Last year I had dreams that I matched, wearing my long white coat and standing over the nursing station. Didn't match. This year I've had no match dreams so I feel good.
You guys are so funny! I didn't match last year without any dream. I already started working in my dream this year. Hope dreams come true for me Smile
It has been said that dreams turn out to be the total opposite of what one have dreamed.

However, it happened to me once to dream my exact score on a USMLE exam....I was in shock when I saw my score report...because it was the exact score from my dream. I also had few dreams that actually turned to reality.

Keep us posted. Hopefully you will match at your top choice program.
There's power in positive thinking. Day & night, imagine yourself in a long white coat in a wardround & you will see it materialize!
Goodluck Smile
This a funny post !! What has match done to us!! Good luck everyone. Hopefully we all will match
The dream was symbolic, you will be teaching medical students as an intern.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »