Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for Laugh or not.which ever, Dont do it! - tom88
How about extreme body odor from a male applicant who apparently had not discovered deodorant or a shower. The poor PC had to move her head away when he came close.To top it off, the dandruff was making it feel like he had just walked in from the snow.

The funniest part was how he brought his white half sleeve lab coat draped over his arm. The cotton material was so thin. Needless to say, he did not have to wear it.
@shiga...haha..you know its tru...i wonder if he got prematch,
@winniepruh what is ugg?
@rsz..thats gross man...one thing i cant stand is bad odor and scaly scalp..

but there are awesome moments too, i remember one interview where i was surrounded by tall beautiful sharply dressed women with heels and i felt like a judge on one of those ANTM...wondered is this an audition for beauty...or residency..BUT good one ladies...you do have it Easy, so use it well...
how about the IMGs who introduce them selves as doctors doing research at this or that university.
@tom88
was at Mount Sinai Chicago?
@tom88 @lifeisstruggle Haha this is hilarious!! It is such a small world after all. I'm pretty sure it was mount sinai and I remember this moment perfectly. He was sitting next to me in the back. I wonder who you are @tom88!
lol...
I was on my way to interview to Little rock on Jan 15 from Chicago right after work. I met with an accident (my car was hit by the train) but fortunately, I was safe and then started my journey again in a rental car but smashed my phone at a gas station and lost track of GPS, but drove 330 miles with no GPS just made it on time to the interview.

Here is a link to the story

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/road-resi...ebrolu-md/
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »