Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baystate vs Morristown NJ IM ? - okok
Baystate vs Morristown NJ ?
In terms of reputation and cardiology chances.
Morristown NJ> Baystate...not whole lot different though
Pretty much on a par from what I've heard, though didn't interview at either. Okok you mentioned in a different thread u thought Einstein PA should be below Lankenau, any chance you could briefly elaborate on why? Thanks
@handsome88 thanks

@paul1 I interviewed at Einstein but not at Lankenau, however I heard great things about Lankenau that make me think of it as a stronger program than Einstein. Both are very strong and have great fellowship placement and there is no big difference in terms of reputation in my opinion. There are two other factors that made me think Lankenau is better overall. Lankenau has much more AMGs in the program and is located in Wynnewood which is a very nice subrub, while Einstein is in the worst area of Philadelphia.

What do you think of Einstein PA vs Metrohealth (Case Western) vs Baystate and Morristown ? Thanks.
Hey okok, thanks for sharing your thoughts, really appreciate it. Of those 4 only interviewed at Einstein PA and liked it, though I agree with your points on Lanks and am leaning towards there. Sorry I'm unable to give you much insight into Metro, Baystate and Morristown. From the little I know, and this may be inaccurate, Metro and Baystate are affiliated to strong Universities and seem to have good reputations, Morristown seems to be a very highly ranked comm hospital that everyone seems to say is a good program. At the end of the day I think they all come into the 'strong comm program' category and differences between them are probably fairly minimal. GL buddy
@paul1 thanks man. Good luck to you too. I hope March will be good on us.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »