Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ranking q??? pleaaaase !! - vadc
hello everyone, i want your opinion with ranking these three programs if you don't mind,

my rank list is: 1.wayne state university/crittenton -----> because it is a university program
2. s.agnes -------> i live in dc area
3. elmhurst-------> i have a family and i found nyc a difficault place to live as a family

my plans.... hospitalist for one or two years then cardiology fellowship

thank you !!
any opinion from any one ?? especially with wayne state university program??
Hey guys is there any website where residents and students review the programs and give insights about the program. Most of the reviews on the website are many many years old. please help
Crittenton is a kinda small university-affiliated program, it is relatvely a new program, good program though. Elmurst has nephro fellowship. I heard St Agnes is very good program, but not sure.
@houranis

Thanks a lot for the info.. I am kind of between saint Agnes and crittenton... But crittenton is no. 1 in my list now!!
Only interviewed at st Agnes out of the three. I felt like residents weren't so happy, maybe a little overworked . match rates into fellowship seem respectable for a community program. I didn't like the interview process or the PD so for that reason will not be ranking the program too high.also wasn't crazy about location. Good luck
epicandprivate

Thanks a lot for the feedback..yes their fellowship rate is good. Thanks again..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »