Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loyola Neurology - gardening
Anyone interviewed here amd feels it is a malignant program? Am ranking it in middle but received a 6-page program packet in the mail saying:

"I have no doubt you would be a great fit without our program and we would be delighted to work with you over the next four years.....We will be thrilled if you became part of the team"

Seems others also relieved this 6 page packet?
Anyone has any input?
Anyone who interviewed here?
please really need an input...i know it's a tough and small program...but if anyone has any insight please advice me w some feedback
Bump

Anyone?
What will you do knowing now? And sorry to tell but itseams like you want to tell everyone how people wanted you, self appraisal like your earlier post on Coney island how PD said they want you blah blah. Just relax and let time decide where you will go.
Not self appraisal. Like others am equally stressed and figuring out how PDs lie. Multiple PDs I know said that to everyone not just few. Basically they play with people's sentiments by saying rank high to everyone
Yeah I completely agree as PDs told me last year that they will rank me high blah blah but I dint match and this is my second match so when I see posts like this I just laugh about why people take these words seriously. Just as we lie to every program we interview that we would rank them high, the same goes with them; anyways sorry dude dint mean to say anything wrong to you.
It's ok. Am not just helping myself but also others to see the reality how PDs say bla bla. Helps us clarify which programs are lying
Bump...

Hoping to hear from someone who interviews here. Did anyone get a reply to thank you letter or anything in postal mail?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »