Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you sure of your choices? - oakramble
Guys, although our eyes are on the match day, but today, our choices will influence our lives and our families live for years to come.

It's been long since I certified my list; but I keep revisit it again and again to make sure I'm 100% satisfied with my choices. And to be honest, I don't k now if I'm satisfied totally, as I'm not sure that some places that I put higher will be better than some places I put lower. I don't think the couple of hours we spend at the interview is sufficient to give us the whole picture!

Guys this is the day when you need to think of all your choices wisely and don't forgot those who loved and supported you in this journey.

In 4 months or so, there will be a mass movement of thousands of our colleagues towards their matched destinations, including many members of this forum.

I hope all of us match to programs that we want the most. Good luck.
@Oakramble, that was soooo sweet. Wishing you and everyone (including myself) all the best in the match.
thanks zelda2014 wish you all the best too.

Just reminder to anyone who is still contemplating; don't wait till last moment. Certify your list NOW. You never know what's gonna happen to your internet or to the nrmp server. So better safe than sorry!
excellent thread : oakramble
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »