Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no. of psych interviews. - nefariousvirago
hey how many interviews did a candidate get in psych on average last year and matched ?
there is no prediction like that nefarious, interview matters a lot, u may have one interview and if u nail it u r in....
mean number for applicants who matched in psych last year: 6

you can use the link below to check what the percent chance of matching is based on last year, usinng the number of interviews that you personally have. but remember there are a lot of factors that have to be taken into account. if youre good in interviews youll need less and if you are weaker in interviews youll need more, if the programs are top tier programs youll need more, etc.

http://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2...-Final.pdf

check pages 253-254
plus there are, surprising to me, many people who rank prgms without inviewing there! carzy but true-sum ppl here were talkin about it.that def throws off statistics
What? how can you match if you don't interview? are you talking about soap?
i have 5 from relatively friendly img places and mid tier programs ... have scores above 230 and usce . yr of grad 3 yrs ...img need visa ..any comments ? interviews went fairly well
nefariousvirago, you are in safe zone. Did you hear back from the programs ??
Are 9 Psyc IVs safe enough assuming they went good
yeah ind.img.psych.... I know 3 are ranking me ..I got a positive response from them..9 interviews is very very good gardening
My interviews went very well but I only received two replies. My top program replied my attending: "your description of xxxx seems wel like what I have seen of him"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »