Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should you do now .... - oakramble
Keep a positive mind... that you'll match where you want.

Spend and enjoy time with family and friends. This is the most important thing. 'cause really once you know where you match, time will fly like you can't imagine to July. You'll have a lot then to think about and prepare for like moving, paperwork, schools (if you have kids)...etc unless you match very close to where you are now. Keeping good contact with family and friends is challenging during residency.

It's the best time to prepare for a nice vacation. Once you start residency, it'll be very hard to put this together. So take your significant other or your family to a nice run away that everyone will remember.

Also it's the best time to prepare for step 3 if you haven't cleared this one yet.

Don't forget to eat healthy and get yourself in shape. Crappy hospital meals won't help you in that when you're an intern.

If you're currently employed, create a good legacy for yourself before you leave.

Please share if you have any other ideas. Good luck all.
my goal is 2 lose a lot of weight. since i came home I get too much cooked for me! getting fat! will have to get thin so I can be an unhealthy intern ha ha.
I want to get a GF Smile
I need to learn driving.
I'm going to sleep.
Of course reactant. That's is good one, there won't be much of it for interns.
Just got away for a night. Played hard at the blackjack tables. I think I will do this more often. Maybe recoup some money. I did well last night.
I am training for my first 10k.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »