Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chuckchu - johnadams
Could chuckchu also be donblade007? Any thoughts from the forum members?
can u be someone else? who care its internet all we have is our actions so letsb positive.

for me for example im trying to troll less. i was trolling for a while and I feel a bit bad now
yes honey..........you guys can associate me with as many usernames as you wish but who cares.....not me!

@scaredkinda........nice response....guess its time to troll less but honestly, I enjoy this brief period of madness..lol.....residency will start soon and no time for all these BS except for the likes of boardreview who claims to be in a NY IM program of all busy programs but have time trolling the forum
@chuckchu, thank you for coming to the realization that it is time you to troll less. I believe it will be much appreciated by many members. It is interesting that you call this forum and its content "BS", but you are certainly partaking in it as well. If you are so "better" than this BS then why continue? I am sure someone of your knowledge and repute will be more welcomed somewhere else.
thanx honey for the kind words...they are really soothing and refreshingSmile do you really want me to go? I will if you do but be assured that you are going to miss me
I will take my chances.
Goodbye
it breaks my heart to say it but...goodbye honeySad
@johnadams : Good detective work, you are correct, chuckchu=donblade007=douchebag
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »