Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NRMP applicant survey MYSTERY ??! - drsf1
What is all about the nrmp survey email ?? I have heard and read alot of stories regarding it and i am very confused and stressed ! Candidates those who got the survey email and those didnt get the survey email , those who got the nrmp survey email reminder , those who got the survey email early those who got the survey email late , those who got the survey email in afternoon , those who got the survey email in the evening ??? What is this all about ?? And what is the reality behind all this and what is the hidden truth ?? Anyone who can enlighten us will be highly grateful ! I know there is a hidden meaning to the timing and nrmp emails but i am not clear what actually is the truth ? Logics please . ThanksĀ 
No mystery. No secret. It was sent to everyone. If you didn't get it then it went to spam. If it's not there then try adding NRMP to your email contacts list and it should be able to retrieve the email for you from the dark corners of the Internet.

GL y'all
Just got my Survey Reminder email. Did everyone got
It?
I got it 7:06CST. U guys?
I got it 4:03 Central time. There are 3 hours difference. So i matched in my #1 and you #3. Man it does not matter. Guys it is an automatic email all the people will get it but the server send it in waves so they can nof be blocked by gmail or hotmail or whatever. Relax guys it is completly unrelated to the match results
@gardening : We got it close to the same time, I got mine 7:07 CST. Not sure if it makes a difference here's my rol :
1. LSU (Neuro)
2. Kentucky (Neuro)
3. Loyola (Neuro)
4. Duke (Psyc)
Haha!
I got it at 2:30 pm ET what does this mean ? I know its crap but then why everybody is talking about it ? Confused and lost Undecided
Guys , like I said , I didn't matched last year , nothing was sent to me ( I did check my spasm too ) . I received another emails but not the survey . it seems if you got this email you are matched.
PPL...

They already know about us more than we does...
they have all the info..

relax, its just a survey for research purposes..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »